Risk Assessments - Your First Step in Machinery Safety
Risk assessments are the key to machinery safety. They pave the way for a level of risk reduction that's both effective and economical. It takes just a few factors to cause an accident.
If you build, retrofit or interlink machinery, a competent risk assessment is the most important basis on which to design machinery safely or determine the necessary protection measures.
This session will focus on how to:
• Recognize and define hazards and risks
• Prepare for a risk assessment
• Understand the steps involved in a risk assessment
• Eliminate or reduce risk exposure
• Know when you reached an acceptable risk level
• Verify risk reduction applications