Join us in Chicago, home of the future Manufacturing Innovation Institute.
TAC 2014 features the the technologies that are transforming manufacturing in the U.S. – an education you can't afford to miss!
Now in its third year, The Automation Conference (TAC) offers over 20 educational sessions and networking opportunities for professionals in discrete manufacturing, continuous and batch processing and packaging. Topics include:
- interoperability via cloud computing
- instrument reliability and reducing downtime
- enhancing packaging line throughput
- industrial safety networks
- ICS security
- M2M communications: using mobile devices in industrial applications
- manufacturing operations management (MOM) strategy
- battery-free AGVs
- use of FPGAs
- workforce training ... and more
- see complete program
TAC features distinctive peer-to-peer education, with presentations by Dow Chemical, Johnson Controls, General Motors, Sierra Nevada Brewing, Sherwin Williams, Bush Brothers, Bosch Automotive, 3M, MWV and other technology end-users and experts.
Plan now to attend, May 20-21 at the Chicago Marriott O'Hare.
TAC 2014 will deliver practical application advice and strategic insights for:
- automation and control engineers
- operations and engineering management
- manufacturing systems/IT and networking professionals
- industrial systems and machinery designers
- purchasers of equipment for OEMs and discrete manufacturers, as well as processing and packaging operations systems integrators
- software development engineers for the discrete and process production industries
- see past attending companies
Learn more about the Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute
For exhibiting information, contact Event Manager Courtney Richards at 800-355-5595.
Recently added to the already dynamic mix of content at The Automation Conference is a PackML Workshop on May 19, one day ahead of The Automation Conference... Read more »
You don’t have to look too far to come across an article, presentation or conversation that references the resurgence in manufacturing in the U.S. Next May 20-21, technology end-users, experts, and other industry professionals will convene in Chicago... Read more »
Last month, the great and the good amongst manufacturing, process plant and packaging professionals descended on Chicago, Illinois, to attend The Automation Conference... Read more »
Following years of discussion around the critical need for improved cyber security across industry, it appears as if the movement is starting to snowball, as evidenced by the greater involvement of the embedded, control system patch management and safety sectors... Read more »