Join us May 24 - 25 in Chicago!
The Automation Conference & Expo is the leading educational and networking event for today’s industrial automation professionals, renowned for its peer-to-peer educational approach. Our 2016 event will return to the Chicago Marriott O’Hare, May 24 - 25, 2016.
As an attendee, you'll enjoy keynote presentations from the world’s leading technology end-users and track sessions created specifically for professionals in process automation, discrete manufacturing or packaging. Our popular Technology Workshops will again be offered in 2016, as will exhibits staffed by automation solution experts.
Our conference program will cover today's most relevant topics:
- Collaborative Robots
- Industrial Automation System Cybersecurity
- Industrial Internet of Things
- Integrating PLM + MES + ERP
- Integrated Safety and Wireless
- And much more – via 16 Technology Workshops
Attend our optional pre-conference day for additional education:
- Worker safety
- Machine safety and risk assessment
- Workshop presented by OMAC
Details about our 2016 program will be available later this fall ... check back soon!
The Automation Conference & Expo is for professionals in discrete manufacturing, continuous and batch processing and packaging, including:
- Automation and control engineers
- Operations and engineering management
- Manufacturing systems/IT and networking professionals
- Industrial systems and machinery designers
- Purchasers of equipment for OEMs and discrete manufacturers, as well as processing and packaging operations systems integrators
- Software development engineers for the discrete and process production industries
- See past attending companies
The Automation Conference 2015, held in Chicago May 19-20, will explore the technologies and strategies transforming manufacturing worldwide... Read more »
It’s only been about four years now since the concept of the Internet of Things (IoT) really began to pick up steam. Read more »
Representatives from from Tri-County Technical College, Schneider Electric and Bosch Automotive, will be speaking about educating the next generation of manufacturing engineers and operators. A recent article notes that robots and automation are not just replacing low-skill work... Read more »
If you are a U.S. manufacturer, you already know this fact: skilled people are hard to find. From production line workers, to skilled trade people, technicians, and engineers, finding the right skillsets to support your production is a significant challenge... Read more »