Join OMAC for a full day of PackML Coding and Programming Training presented by technology experts from B&R Automation, Beckhoff, and Siemens. Sessions will include hands on PackML programming in a small class setting for focused, individualized attention.
Content will cover:
• History and development of PackML
• PackML Benefits
• Understanding and Applying the PackML State Model
• Coding and Programming with a PackML Library
• Using PackTags for coding and programming
• OPC-UA PackML companion specification
8:00 – 8:30 a.m.
Paul Redwood, OMAC Chairman
8:30 a.m. – 3:20 p.m.
PackML Coding and Programming Training
Concurrent sessions with breaks for complimentary lunch and morning and afternoon refreshments.
3:30 - 5:15 p.m.
General Session and OMAC Annual Meeting
Joint demonstration of PackML interconnectivity using OPC-UA